The ACP-SC Resource Center provides high-quality materials and information for designing and implementing career pathways. ACP-SC makes it easy to search these resources and target specific areas of interest. The Resource Center is divided into three categories: Instruction , Professional Development , and Support Services.
All resources included in the Resource Center are vetted and meet the following criteria.
As part of our community of practice, ACP-SC encourages you to submit your own high-quality Career Pathways resources.
- Resource demonstrates connections to Adult Career Pathways.
- Resource is an allowable activity under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
- Permission to post the resource on the ACP-SC site is granted.
- Resource is accessible to the public through a URL and technical aspects do not interfere with use (e.g. download times, working links, multimedia applications) and appears to be 508 compliant.
- Resource is free to the public. If registration is required, registration is free and information is not used for solicitation purposes.
- Resource is respectful/non-biased and free of obvious stereotypes.
- Resource identifies the target audience, learner characteristics, or the instructional setting.
- Resource includes clear information or instructions on how the resource should be used.
- Learning objectives are clearly identified either in the resource or submission form.
- Resource is transportable to other adult education instructional settings.
Resource Center Categories
Lesson plans, curricula, course outlines, and bridge-related course materials organized by career cluster.
Resources supporting professional growth and understanding of Adult Career Pathways.
Supports for instructional services such as assessment, career exploration, advising, personal health, and time management.
Find your career cluster:
ALL CAREER CLUSTERS
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
Architecture and Construction
Arts, A/V Technology and Communication
Business Management and Administration
Education and Training
Government and Public Administration
Hospitality and Tourism
Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics